- Depending on the weather, from May to October the outdoor swimming pool is open to everyone staying at the hotel. The pool is lined with deckchairs and you can also sunbathe there.
- At the back of the hotel, a giant chess set will delight beginners or enthusiasts.
- From the village of Poupehan itself, there are no less than 20 walks or mountain bike rides. A few examples – Others
- There are also many viewpoints such as the Roche Gilquin and the ‘Chaire à prêcher’ from where Pierre l’Ermite is said to have harangued the inhabitants of the valley to follow Godefroy de Bouillon on the first crusade (legend), as well as the Rochers du Midi, and the Rochers aux Éperviers, a listed site at Merleuxhan, and many others.
- We recommend the magnificent kayak trip from Bouillon to Poupehan. It will allow you to discover yet another facet of this magnificent nature. With Semois-Kayak at 50 m from the Auberge, a bus will take you free of charge to the departure of Bouillon. Other routes and kayak rental companies are also available in the region.
- In the river Semois you can fish, but with a fishing permit. The fishing permit can be requested at the MPW.BE or at the Walloon post offices.
- Discover the current activities or events in th Pays de Bouillon region.
- A brand new wellness area is at your disposal under certain conditions. Spa and sauna will relax you in a warm and bright atmosphere.
The area is open under certain conditions
- We offer a variety of board games and a library area, as well as a French billiard table, a ping-pong table (deposit required at reception), etc.