A few kilometres from Bouillon, between Rochehaut and Corbion, Poupehan lies in a meander of the Semois. With its old houses of schist stone and slate roofs, this village has retained its peaceful, original and welcoming character of yesteryear.
The neo-Romanesque church of Saint Remacle de Poupehan was built in 1934.
It replaces an older building dating from 1837.
The washhouse in the middle of the village still bears witness to ancestral customs.
A splendid nature with capricious ravines, astonishing rocks, and the wild beauty of the Semois river set the scene for surprising stays.